The WRT Series Drip Rails have a height of 7/8” (22.4mm). When installed over your vehicle or boat doors and windows, they will channel rain, snow and any debris away. Our drip rails are PVC made, which means they have the right amount of flexibility to fit around curved edges. We use 3M Acrylic Foam Tape for an easy and permanent installation.
Trimco’s Drip Rails will protect the interior of your vehicles and give them a great look!
The DR Series is available in black or white, and in 50’ or 150’ rolls.
Other colors are available on orders over 3,000 ft. Contact us for more information.
– Cars, Trucks
Do not stretch molding while installing.
1. Temperature of installation surface area and moldings must be at least 20°C (70°F).
2. Always cut moldings from the chrome side downward.
3. To cut, use anvil type shears (Ronan blade cutter is ideal).
4. Clean area thoroughly with a non-oily general purpose wax and grease remover – 3M general purpose cleaner followed by isopropyl alcohol is preferred.
5. Do not touch or contaminate adhesive once liner is removed.
6. Apply moldings on a flat surface only – not on a ridge.
1. Apply a masking tape guide line to the area molding will be applied. Do not apply masking to a freshly painted surface.
2. Clean area above masking tape guide using a general purpose cleaner followed by isopropyl alcohol. Use a clean lint free cloth.
3. Remove 8”-10” of adhesive protective liner at a time and apply molding using a rolling motion. Check molding clearance with all doors by opening each carefully. Once the molding is fixed to the car it should not be removed.
4. Using firm pressure (20-30lbs) rub molding in place with a molding roller (preferred) or a cloth to pressurize adhesive and ensure a maximum bond. Press hard with a blunt object on all ends to ensure permanent adhesion.
Do not expose to heat above 93°C (200°F). Trimco is not responsible for damage to painted surfaces caused by masking tape or molding application or removal.
Chrome moldings feature a permanent, clear PVC top coating that protects the bright finish from weathering. To ensure maximum molding life and to validate warranty, all cut ends must be sealed with a clear acrylic end sealer.