With more than 50 years of expertise and excellence in the plastic extrusion process, Trimco is the ideal choice to design and produce custom parts tailored to your specific needs.
If you are looking for parts with materials, sizes, shapes or colors different from what we regularly offer, our team of dedicated professionals is ready to assist you.
Our team can provide you with assistance to find a solution to your application.
Call us at 1-800-265-6074 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Please, note that custom parts are subject to minimum order quantities)
Our capabilities include:
- Plasticized Polyvinyl Chloride (PPVC or Flexible PVC)
- Unplasticized Polyvinyl Chloride (UPVC or Rigid PVC)
- Thermoplastic Vulcanate (TPV Foamed or Closed Cell)
- Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE)
- Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- High Impact Polystyrene (HIPS)
- Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
– Extrusion Lines
- 7 lines with output ranges of 125-300lbs per hour
- 3M Foam taping
- Heat Activated Tape (HAT) taping
- Cut-to-length (square ends only, no miters)
- Multi-purpose adhesive application
- Butyl glue application
- Texturing (graining or embossing)
- In-house tool and die
- In-house engineering
- Annealing oven
- Precision cut-to-length machines (square and angled cut)
- Thermo-formed ends
- 2 Axis CNC routing