About Our Manufacturing Company
With more than 50 years of expertise and excellence in the plastic extrusion process, Trimco is the ideal choice to design and produce custom parts tailored to your specific needs.
What We Do
We design and produce custom parts tailored to your specific needs.
Our team of dedicated professionals is ready to assist to find a solution to your application.
We utilize modern equipment and materials available to produce high-quality products.
Trimco, a division of Trim-Gard, was founded in 1968 to provide the market with a reliable source of plastic extrusions. Since then, the company has evolved to become a recognized leader in the design and development of custom extrusions for the industrial, marine, automotive and furniture sectors.
We utilize the most modern equipment and materials available to produce high-quality products. We specialize in the lamination of tape and mylar onto flexible plastic and rubber extrusions. We use original equipment approved polymers and 3M acrylic foam tape for outstanding performance and reliability.
Our in-house tool and design facility provides expert engineering from design concept through to the final product. Our staff is formed by qualified, professional and dedicated employees focused on customer service and product quality.
Trimco is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company.
Only the Best
Modern Equipment and Materials
We use original equipment approved polymers and 3M acrylic foam tape for outstanding performance and reliability.
Dedicated Customer Service
Our staff is formed by qualified, professional and dedicated employees focused on customer service and product quality.
High Quality Manufacture Management
ISO 9001:2015 certified company, our in-house tool and design facility provides expert engineering from design concept to the final product in compliance with high-quality manufacturing standards.
“Proudly North American Manufacturer of Extruded Profiles”
- Plasticized Polyvinyl Chloride (PPVC or Flexible PVC)
- Unplasticized Polyvinyl Chloride (UPVC or Rigid PVC)
- Thermoplastic Vulcanate (TPV Foamed or Closed Cell)
- Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE)
- Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- High Impact Polystyrene (HIPS)
- Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- 7 lines with output ranges of 125-300lbs per hour
- 3M Foam taping
- Heat Activated Tape (HAT) taping
- Cut-to-length (square ends only, no miters)
- Multi-purpose adhesive application
- Butyl glue application
- Texturing (graining or embossing)
- In-house tool and die
- In-house engineering
- Annealing oven
- Precision cut-to-length machines (square and angled cut)
- Thermo-formed ends
- 2 Axis CNC routing
Meet the Team
Chief Operating Officer
Assistant Plant Manager